- Speed limit is 5 mph in garage. Stop for all pedestrians.
- Garage Clear Height Limit is 7 Feet
- No traveling in the wrong direction.
- No use of cell phone or other two-way communication device while driving.
- All occupants must wear seat belts.
- Turn headlights on in garage.
- No backing into angled parking spaces.
- Obey all traffice signs, parking designation signs and surface markings.
- Do not park in spaces not designated as a parking space.
- Bicyclists and motorcyclists must wear a helmet.
- Violations of the parking safety rules, misuse of reserved or designated space, abusive/inappropriate
or unsafe behavior are subject to loss of parking privileges on the premises. Parked vehicles
creating a safety hazard will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Operators of motor vehicles shall yield the right of way to pedestrians in marked crosswalks.
- Parking is prohibited at all times in fire lanes, no parking zones or service areas.
- Obstructing traffic or creating a hazard is prohibited.
- Where individual parking spaces are designated and marked on the parking surface the vehicle shall be parked entirely within such individual parking space.
- No vehicle shall be driven or parked upon any sidewalk, grasses or landscaped area. All tenant and employees are to park in the Contract Parking area of the garage.
- Tenant and employees are not to park in the Visitor Parking area in front of the building. Violators will be ticketed via a window sticker and reported to Employer.
- Tenant and employees are not to park in the Visitor Parking area of the Garage. Violators will be ticketed via a window sticker and reported to Employer and are subject to being towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- Please note that the ENTIRE GARAGE is NON SMOKING, with the exception of the Designated Smoking Area, which is located on the first level southwest corner.
- Landlord is not responsible for theft, loss, or damage to vehicles or their contents.
- Vehicles must be parked entirely within the painted stall lines of a single parking stall.
- All directional signs and arrows must be observed.
- The speed limit within all parking areas shall be five (5) miles per hour.
- Parking is prohibited: (a) in areas not striped for parking; (b) in aisles or on ramps; (c) where “no parking” signs are posted; (d) in cross-hatched areas; and (e) in such other areas as may be designated from time-to-time by Landlord.
- Landlord reserves the right, without cost or liability to Landlord; to tow any vehicle is such vehicle’s audio theft alarm system remains engaged for an unreasonable period of time.
- Washing, waxing, cleaning or servicing of any vehicle in any area is prohibited.
- Landlord may refuse to permit any person to park in the parking facilities who violates these rules with unreasonable frequency, and any violation of these rules shall subject the violator’s car to removal, at such car owner’s expense.
- Landlord reserves the right, without cost or liability to Landlord, to tow any vehicles which are in violation of these rules & regulations.
- Landlord reserves the right from time-to-time to modify and/or adopt such other reasonable and non-discriminatory rules and regulations for the parking facilities as it deems reasonably necessary for the operation of the parking facilities.
- Wide and/or long trucks may park on the 5th – 6th floors of the garage, should a larger space be required.
- Trailer hitches that extend beyond the bed of the truck need to be removed They are a source of injury and damage to pedestrians and other vehicles.
Management is not responsible for loss, theft, collision, weather related or any other damages to vehicles in the parking lot or garage.