In the case of a power failure:
- Two elevators will operate in the event of a power outage.
- If you are instructed to evacuate, then make sure to lock all areas.
- Remain in a group; it will be easier to notify you when the system is operational.
- Return to the building when instructed by the proper authority.
- Elevators: Do not force open the doors or try to escape through the roof hatch. You may reach a Central Monitoring Center by using the phone inside each elevator cab. Inform them where you are and which elevator you are in; this information is located by each phone.