Moving Company Requirements
Prior to the day of the move, your moving company must provide a Certificate of Insurance evidencing the following:
- Commercial General Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Worker’s Compensation/Employers Liability
Contact Management for specific insurance requirements.
Building Management will inspect your move-out route to your suite before and after your move. We suggest that your move coordinator attend the walkthrough.
Tenants are responsible for their moving company by:
- Scheduling arrivals and departures
- Supervising help
- Providing access to restrooms
- Making repairs to building damages and/or reimbursement for costs
- Removing all packing materials
- Requiring placement of rigid boarding over the pathway to and from the elevators and office.
- Protecting wall corners with shields
- Keeping elevators padded
- Using established service routes and access doors
- Prohibiting the use of the main lobby without special approval and preparation
- Notifying Building Management for answers to any questions related to the building